What you were doing in 1979?
- Were you buying the first Trivial Pursuit game or maybe spending $200 when Sony released the new Walkman?
- Did you complain about spending $0.86 per gallon for gasoline or were you worried about moving out and paying $280 per month for rent?
- Did you cheer when the first female was elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
- Did you cry when 63 Americans were taken hostage in the Iranian Embassy?
- Were you listening to Pink Floyd's new album "The Wall" and humming "Another Brick in the Wall" as you strolled down the street?
As we graduated and left the halls of Skiatook High on 11 May 1979, the Grateful Dead performed at Ballerica Forum in Massachusetts and we lost bluegrass legend Lester Raymond Flatt. At the same time, Daniel Brickland and Robert Frankston first demonstrated VisiCalc which was the spreadsheet for the Apple II.
What are you doing 12,918 days after graduation?
We hope you will attend the 35 Year Class Reunion of Skiatook High School Class of 1979 and share an evening of reminiscing about the "good ole' days" and celebrating the lives we have lived since graduation.
DATE: 20 September 2014
TIME: 7:00 PM to Midnight
PLACE: The Bluestem Room at Osage Casino – Skiatook
COST: $45 per person with each attendee receiving $10 in Free Play
Please click HERE to complete your registration and payment. Registration is due before 15 August 2014. Late registration of $55 may be available through 5 September 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sheree L. (Heffley) Hukill at
Kelly (Red Eagle) Dyer at
Sherry (Cravens) Collins at